Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fabric Covered Easter Eggs

I've never really had an Easter decorations, and this year I was determined to change that! I had pinned decorations like these a few weeks ago on pinterest, and decided to make my own. I used plastic eggs, fabric scraps, and modpodge that I already had, so it was free! I just used my rotary cutter to cut strips that were about 1"x3". Then I "painted" modpodge on sections of the egg and attached the strips one at a time. After that dried, then I coated each fabric covered egg with a thin layer of modpodge. Here's one that's finished:
I nestled the eggs in a bowl on top of strips of fuzzy green fabric "grass", arranged some fake flowers from Michael's in vases around it, and I had a little Easter/spring centerpiece for my table!

No comments:

Post a Comment